Danielle from Short and Sassy's Reviews > Three Simple Words

Three Simple Words by A.J. Pine

11938713

Another great book by AJ Pine. I am loving this Kingston Ale House series!!! If you are a book lover, then you will love this book!

Wes is an author who doesn't believe in HEA's !! Let me stop you right there, I NEED HEA endings in my books, if not I hate them. So Wes, who is a male author who writes romance, doesn't believe in love or happily ever afters. He believes in sex and one night stands. He wrote a best seller on his life, which is loosely based on his life.

Now Wes is needing with a follow up book, but have a severe case of writer's block. So, he heads home to Chicago. There he runs into Annie, his high school crush. Now, Annie owns a bookstore and is a blogger who LOVES HEA's!! Complete opposite of Wes.

Annie needs some help at her bookstore. Sales are down and her brother suggests having Wes sign there. This starts up something between Wes and Annie. Annie knows what she is getting into reading (and hating) Wes' book. She is a big girl who knows for a fact Wes is a love them and leave them type of guy, but this doesn't stop her from being attracted to him.

I loved the story of Wes and Annie. It was real and cute, but at the same time, kept you wondering what was going to happen. Especially with Wes and his dad. Their relationship was a mess, and the cause of Wes and his feelings towards relationships.

I must say, AJ Pine writes some good stories. When I see a new one coming out, I get all happy! This series is one of my favs!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Three Simple Words.

Started Reading