Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews's Reviews > The Passage

The Passage by Justin Cronin

Whew! That was 879 pages with a good balance of horror and human survival, that drew me in right from the start. The Passage has a large cast of well-developed characters. Characters that are loyal and courageous that I connected with and had me caring about their struggles, sacrifices, and their survival.

The Passage had just the right balance of horror along with the excellent plot, that left me feeling comfortable while reading it. I am looking forward to starting The Twelve very soon.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Passage.

September 28, 2016 – Shelved
December 13, 2016 – Started Reading
December 20, 2016 –
page 463
December 23, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)

message 1: by Deanna (new)

Deanna this looks good. I hope you like it :)

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Deanna wrote: "this looks good. I hope you like it :)"

message 3: by Deanna (new)

Deanna Brenda wrote: "Deanna wrote: "this looks good. I hope you like it :)"
Thank you, Deanna, I am liking it so far and keeps me wanting to turn the pages. It's a long book so that is really good. lol"

I'm glad it's going good so far! I hope it continues and I look forward to your thoughts when you are done.

message 4: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Sounds interesting Brenda will be waiting on your review

message 5: by Norma (new) - added it

Norma Great review, Brenda! I am excited to read this one maybe with a beer (not wine) and locked away in my bedroom with no outside distractions!!! lol

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Norma wrote: "Great review, Brenda! I am excited to read this one maybe with a beer (not wine) and locked away in my bedroom with no outside distractions!!! lol"

Thank you, Norma Lol That's so funny. I love it. Yes do it. Perfect book for doing that.

message 7: by Frances (new)

Frances Excellent review Brenda; I might have to tackle this mammoth book one day!!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Frances wrote: "Excellent review Brenda; I might have to tackle this mammoth book one day!!"

Thank you Frances. It takes a commitment which can be hard when your TBR list is growing.

message 9: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Nice review Brenda added this sounds intersting

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Thank you Lisa. It was very interesting. I hope you like it as much as I did. I wish you a great holiday.

message 11: by Deanna (new)

Deanna Great review, Brenda! That was a long one!!

message 12: by Terri (new) - added it

Terri Want to read this book!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Deanna wrote: "Great review, Brenda! That was a long one!!"
Thank you, Deanna. Happy Holidays!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Terri wrote: "Want to read this book!"
I hope you get a chance to read it and like it as much as I did

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Stephanie wrote: "Great review, Brenda!! A doorstopper!! Whew!! :D One I'm thinking about..."

Thank you, Stephanie. Happy Holiday!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Thank you, Anniebananie, Aaron, Vicki, Slim, Diana, Kira, Anna, Mischenko, Jack, Bibi, Cheryl, Carol, Liz, Maureen, Jurgita, and kaceey

Happy Holidays!

message 17: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Brenda wrote: "Thank you Lisa. It was very interesting. I hope you like it as much as I did. I wish you a great holiday."

Thanks Brenda have a fab 2017