Saysha Wilson's Reviews > Hollywood Girls Club

Hollywood Girls Club by Maggie Marr

Mar 13, 2008

Recommended for: readers who want a glimpse into the 'celebrity life'

These are NOT the girls next door!

Where do I start with this review? WOW! Maggie Marr gives readers a front row seat and glimpse into the Hollywood lives of Jessica, Celeste, MaryAnne and Lydia. It was so hard for me to put this book down. I kept saying, "Okay, I'm going to read one more chapter and then go to bed...I'm going to read one more chapter and then more chpater and then I'll return my best friend's phone call.." You get the point...this book was so GOOD!

Jessica, is the president of one of the hottest talent agencies in LA and sexually bored with her soon-to-be husband, Celeste is a beautiful actress living in one of the biggest and extravangant homes in Hollywood Hills, but she is unhappy in her marriage, Lydia is a movie producer having an affair with a married man until one day..and Mary Anne is a homely aspiring writer from Minnesota who gets her first big break when Lydia calls her out the blue one day.

I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this book! I emphasized how entertaining and good this book was to my husband and he would text me at work and call me to get updates on the characters. My favorite character was Jessica and he liked hearing about Celeste. There are not enough stars to rate this one!

The author has a two page teaser of the sequel and I can't wait to read it! Kiki Dee seems like she's a scandalous *BEEP*! :)

Highly recommended!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hollywood Girls Club.