Nikki "The Crazie Betty" V.'s Reviews > End of the Line

End of the Line by E.C. Myers

Season 1: Episode 8

Left with little decision after destroying the train’s conductor, the kids make a daring escape from the train by putting themselves at risk to detach the cars from each other. Being that the train has been steadily getting faster, they know the only way they are going to survive is if they can slow the train down. Detaching their car from the rest of the train turns out to save all their lives from the end of the line.

Wherever they are now it seems to be getting colder, which won’t be good for shelter or food. What are they to do now?

This entire installment was based around the kids figuring out to get off the train, and it definitely had a thrilling quality to it. Minus Umta’s episode and what happens in it, this episode has had the most action and I thoroughly enjoyed it and am excited to see what comes next.

ARC provided by Netgalley in exchange for my honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read End of the Line.

September 28, 2016 – Shelved
October 28, 2016 – Shelved as: thriller-suspense
October 28, 2016 – Shelved as: would-recommend-to-me
December 12, 2017 – Shelved as: serial-box-publishing
December 19, 2017 – Shelved as: kindle-owned

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful) (last edited Feb 13, 2017 10:31PM) (new)

Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful) Great review Nik! This series seems like kind of a big commitment. Did you feel like it was?