Stacey at The Bookish Loner's Reviews > Lessons in Gravity

Lessons in Gravity by Megan Westfield

Review originally posted on:
www.thebookishloner.com

My Thoughts

*This book was provided to me by Netgalley and the publisher in exchange for an honest review*

I LOVED this book!! For one it dealt with a topic that I had no prior knowledge of and had never read about in any other book… rock climbing!  Seriously, as I was reading along I felt such regret that I had never looked into rock climbing as a hobby.  Ok, ok, maybe that has to do with being in the midwest where there are hardly ANY rocks to climb, but still, I should have looked into it!

Lessons In Gravity is a gentle, albeit tense, love story.  It’s about two people falling for each other despite their brains and fears telling them not to.  There are a couple of scenes where things get a little physical but I definitely would consider it more clean than dirty and I didn’t mind! The interactions between April and Josh were enough, even without sex.  We get to see them connect and grow, both individually and as a unit.  I really loved the story as a whole, plus the little life lessons we get with it. While I had to put the book down more than I wanted, it was super easy to pick it back up and jump right back into the story.

..We’re not alone in this— always remember that. Fear of losing your loved ones is something everyone faces. And no one is exempt from that fear coming true.

I would recommend this to romance readers who like a quality story without the sex scenes.  It’s an easy but heartfelt read that you could probably complete on a rainy afternoon. Lessons In Gravity looks to be Megan Westfield’s debut novel. Ireally hope she continues writing because I can’t wait to read her next story!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lessons in Gravity.

September 28, 2016 – Shelved