Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews's Reviews > Home

Home by Harlan Coben

Traveling Sisters Read with Kaceey

Home is another fantastic, enjoyable, and excellent read by the master of mystery thrillers and our much loved author Harlan Coben. Oh how we missed you and we have no excuse waiting so long to read this exciting, gripping and heartwarming story. While maybe we do because this one was the perfect time to have read this one and a much needed read from some of the thrillers we have been reading. Kaceey and I read this one at lightening speed with only work standing in our way to get through this one as fast as we could turn the pages.

Home is the 11th book in the Myron Bolitar series and it’s the first time we see into the perspective of Win. We really enjoyed getting a look into Win’s head and thoughts and seeing just how much heart he really has. We think this series and the characters just gets better and better.

Home is an action-packed mystery thriller with a complex plot and some real emotions brought to the story. Harlan Coben does a fantastic job bringing out some emotions here from our very loved memorable character here. We loved the warm, loyal friendships, and family relationships that are brought into this story. We really love the relationship with his parents and that was so warming to see in a thriller. We were very happy to see the gang of colorful and quirky friends that always leave us laughing out loud. We could feel how much all the characters loved each other and it really made this one feel like “home” for them all.

Harlan Coben does a great job building tension and suspense to the story that grabbed our attention right from the start and then skillfully settles things down a bit allowing us to think and guess what is up ahead. We were looking and thought we were ready for his signature surprising final twist but like always for us we were left shocked and excited that once again the king of twists delivers an unexpected final twist. We were left stunned and speechless with only left thinking “We never saw that coming”. We highly recommend.

All of our Traveling Sisters Reviews can be found on our sister blog:

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Home.

September 27, 2016 – Shelved
November 21, 2017 – Started Reading
November 22, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)

Diane S ☔ Wonderful review, Brenda.

Kaceey Fantastic review Brenda! Absolutely loved reading this one with you! 🤗

message 3: by Kendall (new)

Kendall Fab review Brenda!!!

Kevin Excellent review Brenda! I enjoyed this one as well!

Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader Wonderful review, Brenda! I still need to read this author!

message 6: by Jen (new)

Jen Terrific review, Brenda.

Debra Fantastic Review Brenda!

message 8: by Jaline (new)

Jaline Awesome review, Brenda! Reading it made me want to get started on this series right away! :)

message 9: by Rachel (new) - added it

Rachel Hall Superb review Brenda. Ashamed to say my other Coben reads all been standalones. Hope I can get by with starting the Win and Myron show from Home xx

Susanne  Strong Fabulous review Brenda! So so glad you loved this phenomenal book by Harlan Coben. It is my favorite. But then I love my Win oh so much! :)

message 11: by Holly (new)

Holly  B Glad you both enjoyed this one! Great review!

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin Fantastic review Brenda 💕😊

message 13: by Svetlana (new)

Svetlana awesome review Brenda!! I have yet to read anything by this author :(

message 14: by Carol (Bookaria) (new)

Carol (Bookaria) Nice review Brenda! Glad you enjoyed it! :)

message 15: by Candace (new)

Candace Wonderful review, Brenda! Can this book be a standalone?

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Diane S ☔ wrote: "Wonderful review, Brenda."

Thank you, Diane!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Kaceey wrote: "Fantastic review Brenda! Absolutely loved reading this one with you! 🤗"

Thank you, Kaceey! I did too. Just the prefect one at the prefect time!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Kendall wrote: "Fab review Brenda!!!"

Thank you, Kendall!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Kevin wrote: "Excellent review Brenda! I enjoyed this one as well!"

Thank you, Kevin! I am glad to see you did too!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader wrote: "Wonderful review, Brenda! I still need to read this author!"

Thank you, Jennifer! I hope you get a chance to read one of his books soon! They all are so good!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Jen wrote: "Terrific review, Brenda."

Thank you, Jen!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Debra wrote: "Fantastic Review Brenda!"

Thank you, Debra!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Jaline wrote: "Awesome review, Brenda! Reading it made me want to get started on this series right away! :)"

Thank you, Jaline!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Rachel wrote: "Superb review Brenda. Ashamed to say my other Coben reads all been standalones. Hope I can get by with starting the Win and Myron show from Home xx"

Thank you, Rachel! I read mostly his standalones and just recently started on this series. I have a few left in them to read yet.

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Susanne wrote: "Fabulous review Brenda! So so glad you loved this phenomenal book by Harlan Coben. It is my favorite. But then I love my Win oh so much! :)"

Thank you, Susanne! It’s a favourite for me too!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Holly wrote: "Glad you both enjoyed this one! Great review!"

Thank you, Holly!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Melissa ♥ Dog Lover ♥ wrote: "Fantastic review Brenda 💕😊"

Thank you, Melissa!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Svetlana wrote: "awesome review Brenda!! I have yet to read anything by this author :("

Thank you, Svetlana!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Carol (Bookaria) wrote: "Nice review Brenda! Glad you enjoyed it! :)"

Thank you, Carol!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Candace wrote: "Wonderful review, Brenda! Can this book be a standalone?"

Thank you, Candace! Coben gives you a little background to characters in this one. I haven’t read all the books in this series and I think this one would work well as a standalone

Berit☀️✨ Fantastic review Brenda! I need to get to this book at some point! 😍

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Berit☀️✨ wrote: "Fantastic review Brenda! I need to get to this book at some point! 😍"

Thank you, Berit! I hope you get a chance to soon and you love it as much as we did.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Great review. Thanks.

message 34: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Wonderful review, Brenda!

message 35: by Frances (new) - added it

Frances Happy to see 5* Brenda - is on my TBR list. Nice review!!

message 36: by Norma (new) - added it

Norma So happy to see that you & Kaceey loved this one and awesome review as always dear sister!

Mary Beth Wonderful review Brenda!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews A. wrote: "Great review. Thanks."

Thank you, A!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Meredith wrote: "Wonderful review, Brenda!"

Thank you, Meredith!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Norma wrote: "So happy to see that you & Kaceey loved this one and awesome review as always dear sister!"

Thank you, Norma!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Frances wrote: "Happy to see 5* Brenda - is on my TBR list. Nice review!!"

Thank you, Frances! I hope you get a chance to read it soon!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Mary wrote: "Wonderful review Brenda!"

Thank you, Mary Beth!

message 43: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa Yay for the 5 star review!

Julie Yippee!! I'm so glad you loved this one!! Win! OMG! Win! Fantastic review, Brenda!!

Diane S ☔ I love Win. Awesome review, Brenda.

message 46: by Skye (new)

Skye Great review, Brenda. Glad you enjoyed the book.

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Vanessa wrote: "Yay for the 5 star review!"

Thank you, Vanessa!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Julie wrote: "Yippee!! I'm so glad you loved this one!! Win! OMG! Win! Fantastic review, Brenda!!"

Thank you, Julie! Win! I know OMG! Win! 🤪🤣😍

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Hajar wrote: "Brilliant review, Brenda!!"

Thank you, Hajar!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Diane S ☔ wrote: "I love Win. Awesome review, Brenda."

Thank you, Diane! What a great character Win is. I love him too!

« previous 1