Kristin (Beneath Shining Stars, I Read)'s Reviews > The Archived

The Archived by Victoria Schwab

Jun 15, 2011

You won't be seeing my full review for several months--release date, why you so far away!?

But for now, I will say this:
You? This. Now. It started off as a read I thought I was going to take forever with... in a good way. No, really. In the "I really want to savor this book and I can't do it if I'm trying to speed read and as such must lock myself in a quiet room to read this" sort of way. But then? It picked up and I couldn't put it down--except to briefly update Goodreads with my page number. So yes, if you're wondering, I loved The Archived. It's unique, I love Victoria Schwab's writing style, and yes, I'd like to get my hands on the next book. (I am not prepared for such a long wait! But I'll handle it... somehow.)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Archived.

June 15, 2011 – Shelved
July 20, 2012 – Started Reading
July 20, 2012 –
0.0% "...what do you mean, "Don't read that yet, it's a 2013 book!"? I DO WHAT I WANT. *runs away to read*"
July 20, 2012 –
page 24
7.48% "This is one of those books I want complete silence to read in. The sort of book I want to savor. <3"
page 31
9.66% "Today's game plan: drink Loki tea and read, read, read The Archived. *flees with tea*"
page 88
page 115
35.83% "All I have to say is: don't bother me, I'm reading. in other words, I have nothing to say because I'm sucked up in the story right now."
page 206
64.17% "Don't know what I like more about The Archived; Wesley, Owen, the Archive itself, or the mystery behind the Coronado."
page 237
73.83% "Wes and Mac conversations are awesome, that is all."
page 280