Sam Lewis's Reviews > Transfer

Transfer by Aly Martinez

This review of Transfer by Aly Martinez is for The Sweet Spot Sisterhood Blog. It is the highly anticipated second part in the Retrieval duet. I give it 5 Stars as well. Part 1 was Elisabeth and Roman's story. Part 2 is Clare and Heath's story. I loved part 1 and couldn't wait to read part 2 to find out what happened. All I can say is that Aly Martinez nailed it again.

Transfer begins with Clare in the hospital after Walter attacked her. The only person she wants is Tessa, her little girl. Tessa is the tie that binds Roman and Elisabeth with Clare and Walter Noir. However, when she wakes up Luke is in her room. He is the last person she wants to see. Could she forgive him?

After Clare is discharged, Elisabeth and Roman open their home to her and Tessa. This gives them a chance to get to know Tessa. We also learn Tessa's maternity. Is Elisabeth or Clare her biological mother? But does their stories end there? Are they finally rid of Walter Noir? All these questions and more will be answered.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Transfer.

Finished Reading