Anne's Reviews > One Night with a Prince

1720620
Jun 15, 2011

bookshelves: read-in-2011, trashy-romance-novel
Read from June 15 to 30, 2011

This is my third Sabrina Jeffries book, and by far my favorite! I loved both the hero and the heroine in this one. Usually, there is one of the main characters that I like more, but this time around I couldn't have made a choice between the two!
Christabel was a breath of fresh air! She didn't care what society thought about her, only about doing what was right. I particularly liked that she was ready, willing, and able to defend herself. (view spoiler)
And Gavin. Gavin. Sure he was ruthless, but he had every reason to be that way. I really hated Prinny in this one. (view spoiler)

Of course, in the end they get their HEA! I will definitely be checking out this author again, and highly recommending this book!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Night with a Prince.

Shelly I love this author! I take it you read the whole series? If so, you'll definitely want to read about Louisa and Simon, in The School for Heiresses series!

Anne No, One Night With A Prince is the 1st book I've read in this series. The other 2 book were A Hellion in Her Bed (which I liked) and How to Woo a Reluctant Lady (I though it was ok, but not great). I need to check out The School for Heiresses series next!

Shelly If you read Only a Duke Will Do, I suggest you read the second book from the Royal Brotherhood series first, I can't remember the name of right now, but it will give you the background on it.

Anne Ok, I'll add it to my ever growing pile of to-read books!

Shelly I hear that! I wish I could read as a full time job!

Anne Can you imagine? Talk about a dream job! lol

Ashley *Hufflepuff Kitten* ahhh I loved this book! read it years ago when I was in that rebellious teenager phase ;) Royal Brotherhood and School for Heiresses are my favorites by SJ :)

Anne I need to find a good trashy romance novel to read...

Ashley *Hufflepuff Kitten* I remember liking Nicole Jordan's Wicked Fantasy too