Dee Bibb's Reviews > The Seraph Seal

The Seraph Seal by Leonard Sweet

Jun 15, 2011

liked it
Read from June 15 to 16, 2011 — I own a copy , read count: 1

The Seraph Seal written by Leonard Sweet and Lori Wagner is an epic tale about the four horsemen and the Apocalypse of Revelation. This book is well over 400 pages long. However it is a fast-paced, gripping suspenseful novel with interesting characters and an amazing ending that is well-written. My only real complaint about the book is that it does something that I consider annoying and that is jumping back and forth between different areas of the world far too often. It isn't a book that you will sit down and read mindlessly...not if you want to keep up with the story line.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Seraph Seal.

06/15/2011 "not sure how to determine the page for this....it tells me I am location 261?? Trust me....this is not page 261...it is more like page 5."
06/16/2011
35.0% "Although this book jumps back and forth between locations...it is really holding my attention."
06/16/2011
100.0% "This is an epic tale based on the 4 horseman of Revelation about good vs. evil. It is similar to the Davinci Code and National Treasure. The Seraph Seal is a work of fiction. It is a well-written, suspenseful novel with interesting characters and an ending that is amazing."