texxie-PRUFreads.blogspot.com's Reviews > Storm's Heart

Storm's Heart by Thea Harrison

Jun 15, 2011

bookshelves: favorites

"I will have every part of you, until I live with you underneath your skin."

also reviewed at http://prufreads.blogspot.com/

*I won this book via a Goodreads giveaway.*

Storm's Heart is the second installment of Thea Harrison's The Elder Races series. I was so impressed with Dragon Bound that I actually had reservations about this one. I was'nt sure it could keep the pace. I could'nt have been more wrong.

Storm's Heart is Tiago and Trick's story. We only briefly meet Tiago in Dragon Bound but Tricks definately made her mark. Even then, I knew she was a character I wanted to more about so I was thrilled with this book.

Tricks is the heir to the Dark Fae and not everyone wants to see her make it to the thrown. Multiple assassination attempts prompts the need for protection. That protection arrives in the form of a massive, thunder and lightening weidling wyr sentinal. Who also happens to be sexy as hell. In a very raw, edgy menacing kind of way.

This book is as funny as it is sexy. Tiago is the uber alpha male, super sized. He's such an intimidating force to be reckoned with but at the same time, everytime he called her "faerie", I melted a little.

I am so in love with this series and Storm's Heart set up book 3 (Rune's book) in such a perfect way, I can't wait. Well done.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Storm's Heart.

Quotes texxie-PRUFreads.blogspot.com Liked

Thea Harrison
“I don't know all the answers. Nobody does; nobody can. Take hold of this, Niniane. Take hold of me, and don't let go for anything.”
tags: tiago

Thea Harrison
“Oh, I don’t want to pat you on the head, faerie,” he said low in his throat in a deep purring growl that vibrated through her body. He bent closer until his lips brushed hers. “I want to fuck your mouth.”

Thea Harrison
“You’re not as sexy as I think you are.” She squinted. Wait. That hadn’t come out right.”

Thea Harrison
“He had come for her. He had promised everything was going to be okay, and he had come for her, and he had looked so crazy-sexy. No, monstrous. No, sexy. Oh damn.”

Thea Harrison
“Dude, you ever taste harpy’s blood? We’re rarer than shit so I’m betting not. Want to go out for a drink sometime? If you put out, I might let you have a sip.”
tags: aryal

Thea Harrison
“A look came into his dark eyes, a new expression she could'nt decipher. He stroked her lips with his thumb and stared at her like he had never seen her before.”

Thea Harrison
“I said I want to fuck your mouth, first with my tongue"-he licked her lower lip-"and then with my finger, and then with my cock. Maybe that will shut you up."

~Tiago”