Aparna's Reviews > The Secret of God's Son

The Secret of God's Son by Usha Narayanan

God’s son; One might wonder who??
Till date all have heard and read about the great Mahabharata war and its aftermath. But no one has written about what happened to Krishna and his clan after the war? What happened to Gandhari’s curse on mankind?
People have read scriptures; novels and serials are made which depict till the end of war and on Pandavas but what happened to Krishna and his family and to his glorious city Dwaraka. Did Gandhari’s curse bring evil end to mankind?
The Secret of God’s Son is a Sequel of Pradyumna Son of Krishna (which even though I have not read but I didn’t feel anything amiss). After the great war of Mahabharata, while all Pandavas and people of Hastinapur were trying to get back to normalcy, Krishna and his family were reeling under fear of Gandhari’s cruel curse. Krishna, the Dark Lord, the Saviour was cursed. Not only his life but the existence of whole mankind was in danger.
In this time of crisis it was up to Krishna’s son Pradyumna to save his father, his guru, his mentor along with his family and entire mankind.
But along with this quest he also had a task of unrevealing a secret. A secret of who he was, his true identity, the true reason of his existence on earth was yet to be revealed to him.

To read more on my review please click on my blog link below
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Secret of God's Son.

Finished Reading