Nicole's Reviews > Playing the Perfect Boyfriend

Sep 24, 2016

bookshelves: arc, read-in-2016

To read all my reviews, go to: Between Books

4 stars

Playing the Perfect Boyfriend is the very first book I've read by Julie; In general, I enjoyed it even if there were a few moments when I thought I needed more of... whatever-thing-it-was. So I really recommend it. It's the third book in the Gone Hollywood series -I haven't read the other two, but they're standalone so, I think it doesn't matter.

Julie tells us about Jade and Dean, at first they have a professional relation... as in you-work-for-me relation, okay, more or less it was like that, anyway, then we have a very passional, very sensual relation...

Jade has been enjoying her freedom when it comes to work, when it comes to everything. She doesn't think she wants something more no-freedom thing, but when you haven't met the one that has the "power" to change it, then you think like that. Or maybe, it can happen than you start feeling that what you already have is not enough. But what you want and what you need are completely different if your heart and head can't come to terms, so yep, maybe your past -the man you thought was the one, actually, he isn't. Dean is persistent, he's younger than Jade but sometimes it seems he's older. Both of them have their problems, works, lives, friends, etc, but at the same time they seem to be perfect for each other, the one that can overturn your world (no idea how the saying is).

Overall, as I already said, I enjoyed it, and I recommend it, a not-so-common book with lots of sexy moments, okay, we have sweet, lovely moments, but come on! Jade and Dean, most of the time, enjoy life without remorse, and that comes with sexy, funny, sexy moments.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Playing the Perfect Boyfriend.

May 25, 2016 – Started Reading