Cassandra's Reviews > The Hunt

The Hunt by Harper A. Brooks

Jun 01, 2017

My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!
***I choose what I read and review based on what intrigues me!! Yes, I got a review copy of this book, but no one tells me what to think, feel, or write about any book!

The cover is beautiful and what grabbed my attention to want to read this book and the description made is a must!

This is my first time reading Harper’s work, and it is the first book in this new series! It is for adults only due to the steamy scenes and violence.

This is a cool new shifter world Sarja with a unique idea of how the shifters started. I loved Cara’s character! She is strong and has values. She has a backstory that made me cry! Kael’s parents are pretty heartless, but Kael has a beautiful heart. He wants to believe his parents aren’t evil, but he is not so close-minded that he doesn’t investigate to make his own decisions. I have that about him. Cara and him are definitely a great match. Cara’s compassion and love changes Kael for the good. Cara definitely had some issues with not seeing what was going on with other panthers in her village.

I definitely want to check out more of Harper’s work and watch for more in this series to see where it goes! This is a great start to a series!

I recommend this book to any shifter fan who wants a new and unique world mixed with treachery!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Hunt.

September 23, 2016 – Shelved