Cynthia Cene's Reviews > Everblue

Everblue by Brenda Pandos

When I was asked if I wanted to review this I jumped all over it because I love Brenda's Talisman series. I was a little worried and curious at the same time. I really wanted to see how Brenda went from writing Vampires to write about Mermaids. Also, this was my first book to read that was about Mermaids. Let me tell you Brenda did not disappoint.

I really liked how the point of view was from both main characters. I didn't have to try to guess how each of them were feeling. The flow of the story and the interactions with the characters was very easy to follow. I was able to connect with almost all the characters wither I loved them or hated them. And believe me when I say there is one character that I want to punch.

The story made me laugh, hold my breathe, and made me upset. I got so emotionally involved that my husband thought I was going crazy.

The book ended with a little cliffhanger that is just enough to make you want more. Brenda met and exceeded my expectations with this book. Just as one of her series is getting ready to end she has me hooked into another one.

Recommended for everyone!

5 out of 5

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Everblue.

June 14, 2011 – Shelved