Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~'s Reviews > Temptation of Fatal Curves

Temptation of Fatal Curves by Haley Haze

liked it
bookshelves: arcs

"Temptation Of Fatal Curves" ebook series one of two is by author Haley Haze.
My Rating is 3 Stars.
***Was asked by the author to read and give an honest review***

This ebook was very short and could be read in under an hour, which is why I call it a novelette.

The two characters, Noelle and Aaron, were one dimensional, no complexity at all, and there is very little back story to give us a clear picture of their personalities. However I was quickly able to determine that Noelle was whiny and selfish. Sorry but I didn't like her at all.

Aaron was the opposite of Noelle. Although I thought he was somewhat of a pushover, he was sweet, kind and sexy. I liked him! Nicole and Aaron fell together in every way very quickly. Because this ebook was so short, I believe it had to be that way. I also believe if this was another fifty pages longer we would have more development and depth to Noelle and Aaron. I know I would have related to them better. As it was, their time together advanced very quickly. Nearly a year passed in this short book.

There is a bit of mystery to this so I won't say too much more. I don't want to give anything away. I will say that the book ended somewhat abruptly and their story will continue in the next book, "Temptation Of Fatal Fortune." I am definitely going to read that next because I am curious to see how the author will pull off a HEA.

*"Temptation Of Fatal Fortune" review coming soon!*
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Temptation of Fatal Curves.

September 22, 2016 – Started Reading