Vanessa's Reviews > The Choices We Make

The Choices We Make by Karma Brown

Oct 14, 2016

bookshelves: 2016

Kate and Hannah have been best friends since the moment they met and Hannah defended Kate's honour. Naturally as they became adults their friendship stayed intact. They expected to enter motherhood and wife-life together but fate had a different plan. Kate had two beautiful little girls while Hannah was left battling infertility. Her only option is a surrogate and Kate jumps at the chance to help, but at what cost?

The Choices We Make is a beautiful story of friendship, love and going the distance.
I really enjoyed the dynamics of the girls friendship as well as their relationships. The book is told from both Hannah and Kate's view and reads in very different tones for each person.
I've never dealt with infertility but the story made me feel close to Hannah's struggles.
I found myself glued to the story, craving more, holding my breath and even crying for real.

This story will get into your feels. You've been warned. Read it anyways, you won't regret it.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Choices We Make.

September 21, 2016 – Started Reading