Ariadne James's Reviews > Guardian of Paradise

Guardian of Paradise by W.E. Lawrence

U 50x66

****I received this in exchange for an honest review****

As I have said in a previous review I love historical fiction. I love being transported to another time and place. After reading Chakana I was thrilled to read Guardian Of Paradise, and I wasn't let down. This was just as good as Chakana, and I enjoyed every second of it. W.E. Lawrence really knows how to transport you back in time and take you on crazy adventures with his characters.

Kira, much like Kate, was a strong female character that cares about the people that live on the island with her. She's wary when Captain Darcy Coleman and his crew arrive on the island. The natives don't think anything is wrong, but Kira knows better. She has a bad feeling about them and she knows that these new strangers are going to use the people she holds dear. And she was right.

Enter Trevor, the handsome young man who Kira falls for, and who falls for her. He wants to help her keep the people of her island safe. He cares for her and while she doesn't want to see her hurt. It takes Kira a while to warm up to him, but in the end Kira falls for him and he helps her and her friend in saving their people.

I highly recommend this book. If you love history, tropical islands, hot guys, adventure, and action. This book will keep you on the edge of your seat and wanting more until the very end.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Guardian of Paradise.

Started Reading