Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin's Reviews > Three Dark Crowns

Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake

it was ok
bookshelves: fantasy-all, own, young-adult

My September Owlcrate Box! I wasn't sure I was going to read this book, but I am now of course :-)

I didn't like much of anything about this book but the ending.

And NOT because it was the ending, I mean the ending was really good. I will get the next book from the library just to see what happens because some things that I thought might be happening did but in a different way <--- which only makes sense to me. AND there is the note of revenge! I love revenge and this person deserves revenge!!!!!!!!!! REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, a momentary lapse of reason.

I'm so glad that I wasn't alone in not really liking the book. I hate when I feel so alone. The book has people that love it or hate or in between. It just wasn't for me. I didn't much like anyone but Jules and Arsineo seemed nice. Katharine I felt sorry for the whole time, BUT .... and Mirabella just ugg.

Anyhoo, I'm hope in the next book the REVENGE gets to happen. And uh, the other stuff I'm not telling you about. =)

MY BLOG: Melissa Martin's Reading List

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Three Dark Crowns.

September 19, 2016 – Shelved
September 19, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
February 12, 2017 – Started Reading
February 12, 2017 – Shelved as: fantasy-all
February 12, 2017 – Shelved as: own
February 12, 2017 – Shelved as: young-adult
February 13, 2017 –
page 57
14.32% "So far I'm not feeling this book but we shall see."
February 13, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)

message 1: by Kaela (new) - added it

Kaela Palmer I got my copy through OwlCrate too! I'm about half way through the book and absolutely loving it so far! :)

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin I'm glad your enjoying it :-)

Bookfandom1001 I got mine has a birthday present on last week before that and I am really loving it do far I highly recommend it.

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin Awesome! I hope to get to it before the end of the year but we shall see 0_o

message 5: by Candace (new)

Candace Robinson I couldn't even finish this one!!!

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin I almost put it down!

message 7: by P (new) - added it

P I was interested at first but read some reviews and I quitted.

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin I should have done the same thing :-( That was a waste of a few hours of reading but like I said, the ending was good so the next book might be. I will watch for it for the library whenever it comes out.