Tiffany's Reviews > Contest

Contest by Matthew Reilly

Mar 12, 2008

At the beginning of this book I was a little confused because it was moving so quickly and I wasn't sure what I was to expect. I have read several other books written by Matthew Reilly and loved them as well, but this book wasn't like his Scarecrow series. It had other world things going on that until it was explained to the character in the book I was quickly trying to get to the next page, so I would get it.

I loved that he sets the story in the New York because it gives the story a feel of realness. I love that he brings people from different worlds together into one small itty bitty space and makes this the ultimate contest. I totally loved that he brought in other characters into the story that were not main characters, but when something happened to them you were a little shocked.

Matthew Reilly holds nothing back in any of his books and he shows us what a book with action can be. It is intense, it is fast, and it is gory. It is so much better than an action filled movie and I love movies.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Contest.

March 12, 2008 – Shelved