F's Reviews > The Bully Book

The Bully Book by Eric Kahn Gale

Okay. I'm just going to say this is is an absolutely amazing book. I think it's supposed to be a children's book (I'm really not sure) but let me tell you, this is a book for everyone. People who have been bullied, have been bullies, have never been bullied - whatever. From the moment I started reading this book, I was drawn in. I read this in one sitting. At many points in the book, I felt like I was about to cry, and at one point, I did.

I think I'm one of the luckier ones, since I've never really been bullied. And what happens to Eric Hastings is just awful. You can tell by the writing that Eric Kahn Gale has experience in this kind of stuff, because the story's very believable and it has real emotions and real thoughts that real people would think. It's a fiction story, but the things that happen in this book happen everywhere.

At any rate, I urge you to read this book. I was led to this book by StarKid, thinking that it'd be a totally awesome comedy story or something. This is still totally awesome, but it's about a serious matter (although the book did make me laugh quite a few times).

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Bully Book.

Started Reading