Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~'s Reviews > Prince With Benefits

Prince With Benefits by Nicole Snow

bookshelves: arcs

My rating 3.5 Stars!
"Prince With Benefits" A Billionaire Royal Romance by author Nicole Snow.

***I received an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review***

After reading the blurb this was a story I wanted to read. There was a mix of reviews, some positive and many negative as well. I wanted to read this despite the low ratings because I often like what others don't. And vice versa.

This story features an arrogant billionaire prince who was beyond spoiled. Talk about entitled! Silas was a real jerk and admittedly I didn't like him for most of the book. There was a couple of moments I actually considered not finishing this novel. Not only was Silas unlikable and conceited but the first part of the book was slow.

Erin started of a strong character; she had gumption and clearly was unimpressed by the rich, handsome prince. But sadly, she too quickly became a pushover. Saying one thing...doing the opposite. But Silas needed her. He had to clean up his wayward image and Erin would help make that happen. Silas made Erin an offer she couldn't refuse. She would marry him and in exchange, Silas would take care of her sick father, financially.

The premise of this story had potential and I would have liked it better if the H/h and secondary characters were more appealing and relatable. I really did have an issue with how Silas talked about and treated women in general. Even when he was with Erin, falling for her, he stilled used some crass names to her that made me cringe. Yes, he said those words in the context of an endearment but, still....

This story had the typical jealous, ex-lover involved that added angst to the story. Serena was a handful and I hated her, of course. But in the end....she got what she deserved.

The last third of the book made a abrupt turn. The pace picked up, I became more invested in the HEA, and I was satisfied with the end. I liked that Silas "grew up" as well as truly understand what was important in his life. In my eyes, he redeemed himself only as well as an arrogant, crude, billionaire prince could. And because of that last third of the book, I was able to rate it as a whole an honest 3.5 stars.

Although I didn't love this book, I definitely didn't hate it either. Nicole Snow has many other books out and I want to read another. Her love scenes were erotic and if you love a dirty talker...Silas is definitely your man. There was no lack of smut here...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Prince With Benefits.

September 18, 2016 – Started Reading
September 18, 2016 – Shelved
September 18, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
September 18, 2016 –
36.0% "Wow, I'm really not liking the hero. Hope he redeems himself."
September 19, 2016 – Finished Reading