wrecked_life's Reviews > Lessons in Gravity

Lessons in Gravity by Megan Westfield

Oct 12, 2016

4.5 Stars

Wow, this is one adventurous story. I loved it! Story was quite interesting and so were all the characters. It was an adventurous book. Josh is a daredevil and April is a worrier. They're an unlikely couple. It was a slow read for me, I took in everything, enjoyed learning about the characters, rock climbing and film making. It was quite fun for me.

April is an intern. It is important for her to succeed at her new job or else she won't be able to get her diploma. If that means dealing with aloof and rude Josh then so be it. She is determined to make it work not matter how rudely Josh behaves. It's her job to interview him and make this project a success.

Josh is a rock climber. He doesn't like talking into camera. It makes him nervous but he can see that April is determined to make him talk. It's difficult for people to understand what drives him. He is fearless and rock climbing is a lot more than just a sport for him.

Together they make a perfect couple. They're both dedicated to their work, loyal, and the chemistry between them is exceptional. But in many ways they are incompatible. It won't be easy for them to deal with their differences and still be together. In any case this will be one adventure no one will easily forget.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lessons in Gravity.

September 18, 2016 – Shelved