Cheryl's Reviews > Storm of Arranon

Storm of Arranon by R.E. Sheahan

liked it

I have mixed thoughts about this book; although I can assure you that most all of them are good. My complaint is that there were a few too many times where I found myself wandering away from the story and focusing on my surroundings. Other then this factor I really did like this book as a complete whole. The genre of YA science fiction/fantasy is the perfect genre for this book. I wanted to mention this because there are times when I have read a book and the genre does not fit.

Back to the book. Erynn does make a nice heroine. She may be young but she has the skills of a fighter. As the story progresses I started to see Erynn as a leader. There was a bit of a love interest for Erynn with Jaer. Although, it is slow growing so I did not feel a strong connection. The author I felt did nicely portraying the world that Erynn was fighting to save. Yet, there was enough good things about this book that I would continue on with book two. If you like these types of books, then you may want to check out a copy.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Storm of Arranon.

Started Reading