Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri 's Reviews > Down Shift

Down Shift by K. Bromberg

I couldn't put this book down if I tried. I can't wait for you guys to get wrapped up in Getty & Zander. Down Shift is another addicting read from K. Bromberg. Full review to follow. I love this series. FYI - this book is a standalone/no cliffhanger.

Update:

5 Stars
Title: Down Shift
Author:K. Bromberg
Release Date:October 4, 2016
No cliffhanger/Standalone

Zander Donovan is on a downward spiral of reckless behavior. He is about to destroy his racing career and hurt his family and friends. A reminder of his painful past causes him to question everything. He has no choice but to heal and deal with everything, or lose it all. Zander meets Getty Caster. Getty ran away from her horrible husband and manipulative father. She decides to reinvent herself into the strong woman that she knows she can be. Getty will not be controlled or psychologically abused. She moves to a friend's guest home and meets her new and very hot, and equally broken roommate.

Zander and Getty’s sexy and emotional story just raced it’s way into my heart. I literally binge read this book in one sitting. I was captivated from the first page to the last page. Down Shift is another addicting addition in the Driven series. This book can truly be enjoyed as a standalone without reading the earlier books in the series. All of the books in Driven series are incredible, and I would highly recommend them. Once again, K. Bromberg delivers another memorable story that’s one-click worthy!

This review appears on www.kindlecrack.net, www.facebook.com/kindlecrack, Goodreads, Amazon, Pinterest, Google+ and Twitter. A review copy of this book was kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Down Shift.

September 16, 2016 – Shelved