Rosemary K's Reviews > Autumn Allure

Autumn Allure by Allie Boniface

F 50x66

Read 2 times

Nate Hunter is a carefree bachelor. He doesn't plan to grow up. Until a one time fling comes to Pine Point to tell him that he's the father of a 4 year old. Lexi Francis is dying and she needs Nate to take care of Autumn until her legal guardian returns from abroad. He knows nothing about raising a child. Can he do it? Nate is afraid but he agrees. That's courage. Suddenly he becomes a protective father and focuses on his little girl. He even gets a regular 9 to 5 job. I admired him. Maxine Abbot is the children's librarian. She still lives at home. She wants to be free of her mother's nagging. When Nate asks her to move in with him and help care for Autumn, She says yes. Will their pretense of a relationship work? Allie Boniface had me in tears with this touching, emotional romance. Her characters are real and compelling. I cared for them and wanted them to find happiness. The attraction between Nate and Max was romantic. The bond they formed was both emotional and physical. It warmed my heart. I love the setting. Pine Point may be small but it's filled with good people and plenty of drama. After finishing Autumn Allure, I felt a mix of emotions. I was both sad and happy. I can't wait for another Pine Point story.
I received a copy in exchange for an honest and unscripted review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Autumn Allure.

Finished Reading
Finished Reading (ebook Edition)
August 30, 2016 – Shelved (ebook Edition)
August 30, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read (ebook Edition)
September 12, 2016 – Shelved