The Book Junkie Reads . . .'s Reviews > Claim

Claim by Janet Nissenson

We have finally made it to the event that has been pending this whole summer. The final book in the Splendor Trilogy of Tessa and Ian. Their romance was seductive from the beginning but before the big day there are issues to take care of. Through it all Ian has been there for Tessa. Putting all three of these books together give you an Epic Romance that has stood through the storm and come out the other side.

If you have followed this series, you have watched Tessa bloom and grow but there are somethings that haunt you no matter the time that has pasted. Tessa finds this out but with Ian at her side she can persevere. I had got wrapped up in this series and very much enjoyed every minute of the ups and downs. The emotional. The happy. The fun. The endearing moments between Ian and Tessa.

I would say go out get all three of these beautifully crafted novels that depict the epic romance between Ian and Tessa. And then send a thank you to Janet Nissenson for the work she has done given us a romance to read many times over again throughout the years.
**This ARC was provided via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.**

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Claim.

September 12, 2016 – Shelved