Erin L's Reviews > Better Late Than Never

Better Late Than Never by Jenn McKinlay

bookshelves: cozy-books

This book gets me caught up on the Library Lovers Mystery series for now.

When Lindsay hosts a Library Fee Amnesty Day, she gets a library full of returned materials, but one of the books is 20 years overdue and last checked out to a woman murdered the same day she checked it out. Of course, Lindsay is curious about this. She turns the book over to the police, but can't help investigating on her own particularly since the police are busy with a series of break-ins happening around town.

Lately I've been feeling a little burnt out on cozy mysteries, but this one came in from my library hold and I felt I'd better read it. I'm really glad I did as McKinlay writes another great book in the series.

For those already reading the series, you know what to expect. If you haven't read the series, I feel like you may be better served starting with an earlier book in the series. However, there are no spoilers to previous books and aside from relationships, this book should be fairly easy to pick up and start at.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Better Late Than Never.

September 12, 2016 – Shelved