Melissa's Reviews > Totlandia: Book 6 (Contemporary Romance): The Twosies - Winter

Totlandia by Josie Brown

**May contain spoilers for the previous books in the series**

I’m a big fan of Josie Brown’s Totlandia series (see all reviews here). Totlandia: Book 6 (Contemporary Romance): The Twosies - Winter picks up where the series left off, while also getting me in the mood for Thanksgiving and the winter holidays.

Pacific Heights is never short on its share of drama…especially for the Mom and Tots Club. This time around, a member was caught violating the rules, but no one will ‘fess up. Bettina is still struggling with her new lifestyle. Lorna is struggling in other ways, especially when Bettina dumps most of the club’s responsibilities on her to handle. Jillian is dealing with the aftermath of a blow to her family, and there’s even more stress to come from that situation. Ally still has one foot out the door of her new relationship, and the other foot may follow when she senses her boyfriend might be betraying her trust. Jade also has some trust issues to deal with, especially with her new boyfriend’s assistant in the picture. And just when the story reaches the peak of scandal, we’re left waiting for book seven! At least there’s a synopsis afterward, telling us what to expect.

Josie Brown has yet to let me down, and she really delivers the excitement and suspense in book six. For those who like a good steamy scene or two, brace yourselves. For those who like things tame, skip over those scenes so you can still enjoy the other juicy aspects. It’s like 90210 meets Desperate Housewives. I really don't want this series to end with the eighth book. Can we have the Threesies next?!?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Totlandia.

September 12, 2016 – Started Reading
September 12, 2016 – Shelved
September 13, 2016 –
September 14, 2016 –
September 16, 2016 –
September 19, 2016 –
September 20, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)

message 1: by Lloyd (new)

Lloyd Russell It sounds like fun. But I don't have the bandwidth to start a new series that's already on #6. Do they stand alone?

I emailed Karma about appearing on Skype for my book club. And she agreed! Thanks again for the rec.

Melissa They are not stand-alone, but they are short books.
Awesome about Karma!

message 3: by Lloyd (new)

Lloyd Russell Now if I can just get Sarah Jio...

Speaking of which, I talked one of my book club groups into reading Goodnight June for October. I will be interested in their reaction because I have come across several people (shockingly) who didn't like it very much. I just find that so hard to believe.

Melissa I got her new book recently. I'm surprised about that too.

message 5: by Lloyd (new)

Lloyd Russell I still need to read others by her. Do you have a rec for the next best one?