Dee Montoya's Reviews > Here to Stay

Here to Stay by Suanne Laqueur

5++++ STARS*****

Beautiful and triumphant! This book was everything I wanted and more. I fell utterly in love with all these characters from the moment I started reading the first book . Their struggles, their pain, their victories filled my heart with so many wonderful emotions. This was one of those stories that you learn from, feel from and experience it as if it was your own. Unforgettable!!!!

photo B184D24A-8147-484A-B333-94522B597C3E_zpstygubpe8.jpg

I was so in love with the idea that Fish and Daisy were getting a second chance. Even though they had both hurt each other so much in the past, and they tried to forget the love they shared, they simply couldn't. Their love was just too intense, engraved inside their souls forever, and impossible to forget.

They now faced with the new challenges of starting over. Trying to find closure in the past to be able to move on into the future, is their main goal.

Fish not only has to repair his relationship with Daisy, but also with Will and Lucky. These four people were the best of friends until tragedy broke them apart, but they are ready to fight for the fierce love that still links them.

" Love can bring out the best and worst in us. We've all been a jackass for love. But love makes us do amazing things. And if love drives us away, love is what brings us back. Love makes us pick up the phone. Love makes us listen. Love makes us say I'm sorry. Love makes us forgive. Love makes us better. Love makes us our best. And love makes more love..."

Even though this was the third and last book of the series, it wasn't all hearts and flowers, it was perhaps the toughest to read out of all. Because forgiveness doesn't come cheap, and the truth is not always pretty. With that said, Here To Stay was also my most favorite book to read in this series. The honesty and beauty in which it was written simply blew me away.

I feel so lucky to have found these books, reading them felt like getting a giant, loving hug to my soul. Definitely this entire series will be one of my most favorites ever, and I really hope everyone in this world reads it.

photo 17631979_zpsogt4rrvf.png

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Here to Stay.

September 11, 2016 – Shelved
November 15, 2016 – Shelved as: kick-ass-awesome-heroine
November 15, 2016 – Shelved as: my-favorite-book-ever
November 15, 2016 – Shelved as: my-fictional-boyfriends
November 15, 2016 – Shelved as: tears-and-more-tears

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)

message 1: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Fabulous review, Dee! Will be checking this series out :)

Malene Excellent review Dee. Yes! This series is simply phenomenal

Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥ Fantastic review!! :D

✦❋Arianna✦❋ Awesome review, hon!

Candace Great review, Dee! :)

message 6: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee Montoya Danielle wrote: "Fabulous review, Dee! Will be checking this series out :)"

Please do. it really is AMAZING!!! Thank you!

message 7: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee Montoya Malene_D *Bad&DirtyBooks* wrote: "Excellent review Dee. Yes! This series is simply phenomenal"

Thank you. ahhhhh, the best!

message 8: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee Montoya Candace wrote: "Great review, Dee! :)"

Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦ wrote: "Awesome review, hon!"

Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥ wrote: "Fantastic review!! :D"

Thanks girlies! Hugs!!!

message 9: by Izy (new)

Izy Fab review Dee! xx

message 10: by Liz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liz Fantastic review my friend! :D

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Fantastic review Dee! xoox

message 12: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee Montoya SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "Fantastic review Dee! xoox"

Elizabeth wrote: "Fantastic review my friend! :D"

Izy wrote: "Fab review Dee! xx"

Thank you so much my darling friends. xoxo