Ronda Tutt's Reviews > Lifestyles of the Fey and Dangerous

Lifestyles of the Fey and Dangerous by Danica Avet

Jun 10, 2011

bookshelves: erotic, paranormal-romance
Read from June 16 to 21, 2011

FAN-FUCKIN-TASTIC! OUTSTANDING AND BRILLIANT WRITING!

First let me say this is one of the most exciting books I have read this year. Danica you wrote this book with readers like me in mind. The writing was excellent, smooth, and easy to associate one’s self with. The characters were well developed and I loved their rolls within the story. The excitement and suspense of the story kept me glued to each line as the climax of the story got closer and closer – Warning – you will not want to put this book down.

The story between the Veil and the Eturian worlds will grab your interest right away as good overcomes evil or should I say love conquers all. The romance and erotic senes between Shade (Fey) and Malachi (vampire and demon) was totally awesome and so HOT! Actually the sex scenes were so thrilling and intense I could feel it right down to my core and the language fore play had me squirming in my seat.

The interaction between the other characters was fun and had me laughing out loud – I love them Amazon women and If the Amazon world still existed I would definitely be a member. However, there were other scenes that were torturously gruesome and shocking that brought out my emotion of hatred and was so happy that in the end revenge was bitter sweet – I was like take that you cock sucker.

Though this was the 3rd installment of a series the book could stand as a stand-alone. I haven’t read the first two books in the series but I will definitely be reading them now along with any future book Danica Avet writes. This was such a fun read and I could go on and on how great this book is but it would take forever so the best thing to do is go buy it and READ IT!

EXCELLENT READ!

Just to let you in on a little humor in the book that made me laugh and brought back some fun memories - here is a comment from one of the Amazon women as she is torching down a house.

"The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire! We don't need no water, let the motherfucker burn, burn motherfucker, burn!"

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lifestyles of the Fey and Dangerous.

06/18/2011
15.0% "This is great, I like how shade talks - it reminds me of myself - LOL"
show 1 hidden update…

message 1: by Danica (new)

Danica Avet So glad you enjoyed the book, Ronda!