Shy's Reviews > Taking Charge

Taking Charge by Ruth Cardello

Oct 12, 2016

bookshelves: 2016-books, romance

David is one of the characters in this series that I was really curious about and was looking forward to reading the story ever since book 1. And I'm happy that the way the author wrote His and Lucy's story dd not disappoint.

I like the progress and the flow of how their relationship was build up. I almost felt like I was in the story myself and witnessing it first hand. And like most of Ruth's books, I enjoyed the life lessons it shared or reminded me off.

I'm not really a pet person but I was highly fascinated with David's job. I even wished I was there to witness it first hand and maybe experience the same thing. His character's patience was very inspiring while Lucy being both stubborn and tough inspired me in a different way. I enjoyed how they have overcome their struggle to reach their happy ending.

The appearance of other characters from the previous books was a bonus. I can still say that Mason is still my favorite character in the series and I enjoyed his appearance in here. I'm looking forward to reading the next book in the series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Taking Charge.

September 10, 2016 – Shelved