Michelle's Reviews > Hot for Teacher Anthology: 19 Stories Filled with Lust and Love

Hot for Teacher Anthology by Celia Aaron

Sep 10, 2016

bookshelves: novella, collection-of-novellas, 2016, student-teacher-relationship

ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

Review of Defy by L.J. Shen:

photo 48e2d8eee95c22a0d23e98f4cc3c96_zpsah4tktla.gif

Pardon my language but L.J. Shen has written one of the hottest student teacher forbidden romance that I have read this year. In this sexy and steamy novella, she introduces readers to Melody Greene, a newly acquired teacher at an elite private high school and her hot sizzling forbidden romance with a student that is eight years younger than her.

#Defy2

Melody loved to dance but when an unforeseen accident derailed her dream, she is left with the only option of being a teacher. With bills piling up, Melody’s financial are very tight so she needs this teaching job. When Jaime, a high school senior sort of blackmails Melody, she is in a rude awakening when this student informs her that he wants to do filthy and sexual things to her. Melody should be alarmed by Jaime, since he is the son of the Principal but she agrees to his after school lesson of foreplay and orgasms.

photo 51da02e4f94f03d859b092fd212e35_zpscbse1urs.gif“He opened my mouth with his tongue and devoured me like I was his fucking last meal. His tongue attacked mine, owning my mouth, licking every part and swallowing my needy grunts.”

Jaime and Melody both laid out the rules of their secret liaison, that this thing between them stays between them and it ends the minute he graduates. Well, it didn’t take long for either Melody and Jaime to develop feelings for one another. Melody is well aware that she slept with her student but she loved it. She loved this sexual awakening that Jaime ignited in her. But what happens when Jaime’s mom discovers this secret affair? Will Melody defy others whom may consider their relationship wrong and follow her heart?

#Defy0 (1)

photo 51da02e4f94f03d859b092fd212e35_zpscbse1urs.gif“I wanted him to kiss me. Kiss me hard and soft all at once, a kiss that’d assure me that I wasn’t crazy for discovering what I’d just discovered on this tattered sofa in this tiny apartment. That I was in love with my student.”

#Defy1

Defy was a fun, sexy, and steamy novella that pushes the boundaries of love and defiance. This forbidden morsel was layered with seduction and grittiness that I didn’t want their story to end. As much as I loved reading about Jaime and Melody’s secret affair, I loved that L.J. Shen was able to introduce Viscous, a secondary character that will be getting his own book next. I seriously can’t wait for his book. But in the meantime, if you are looking for a hot, seductive, and titillating forbidden romance that was both naughty and nice then this novella is definitively for you.

Review of Break Point by Rachel Blaufeld:

photo c43546bcb9c65084f1d60fa9a234a5_zpsuo6zhuvf.gif

I think it’s fitting that match point goes to Rachel Blaufeld as she serves up one sexy, emotional forbidden romance between a college rising tennis star and her university coach in Break Point

photo f738b5c8dae57c5e923d23a3408147_zpsikdbzrna.gif“Another reason why I’m picking on you. I don’t give a good goddamn what happened to you. I only give a damn about you. You, Juliette. My feelings for you, my attraction to you is turning into a living, breathing thing. And that can’t happen. Yet when I watch you play, I’m mesmerized. Haunted by your beauty and perfection.”

Jules is the newest member of her university tennis program all in thanks to the recruit of Coach King. Jules mostly keeps to herself after an incident that occurred from her previous school leaving her wary of others. So when Jules interacts with Coach King, she feels comfortable with him...a little too comfortable when she can’t help herself fantasizing about him. Little did she know the feeling was mutual.

#breakPoint

Andrew King knew he was playing with fire when he crossed that line that blurred the relationship of student and coach. Drew found himself being drawn to Jules and couldn’t help it. But what happens when their growing sexual attraction to one another puts his job and Jules’ reputation on the line? With the ball on his court, will Drew be serving an ace or will he find himself at double fault?

photo f738b5c8dae57c5e923d23a3408147_zpsikdbzrna.gif“She took my face in between her hands and placed a gentle kiss on my mouth. It spoke volumes, but she didn’t let her actions speak for her. She put her thoughts in words. This woman was brazen and bold, and I loved it.”

Break Point was a sexy heartfelt introduction to Jules and Drew. I seriously can’t wait for the continuation of their story as Rachel Blaufeld did an amazing job serving up a romance that was forbidden, touching, and sexy.

Review of Star Pupil by Rochelle Paige:

photo ce94c3e52d03784891c30a1171894e_zpsax5jf1na.gif

Star Pupil by Rochelle Paige is a fast paced sexy insta-love student teacher romance. This book is definitely your feel good happy quick read novella. With a lovable heroine and an alpha-protective hero, Rochelle Paige will have readers thirsting for knowledge as this teacher shows his student that brains and beauty are a lethal combo.

#StarPupil

Avery was a 17 year old student who was discovered in a mall. As an upcoming teen movie actress, Avery landed a big roll for a Hollywood film. Being a minor, Avery has to complete her high school education on set with an assigned teacher from the production studio. Griffin Stone owns the teaching company and when he first laid eyes on Avery, he was a goner. He wanted her and was ready to claim her as his once she turned 18 years.

Griffin patiently waited till Avery turned 18 and you could say the rest was history as this teacher made sure Avery was his Star Pupil. But what happens when Avery’s momanger tries to interfere with Avery’s love life?

So if you are looking for quick sexy student teacher romance with a rising starlet and her on set teacher then this novella by Rochelle Paige is the book for you.

~Full Review to Come for the other stories

photo MICHELLE1_zps3515xymk.jpg

photo goodreads_zps4ne1ish9.png  photo facebook_zpsbtsrwwc6.png  photo twitter_zpspaaihikb.png  photo instagram_zpsbght1shy.png  photo networked-blogs_zpse4jmfh6l.png

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hot for Teacher Anthology.

September 10, 2016 – Shelved
September 10, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
Started Reading
September 12, 2016 – Shelved as: novella
September 12, 2016 – Shelved as: collection-of-novellas
September 12, 2016 – Shelved as: 2016
September 12, 2016 – Shelved as: student-teacher-relationship
September 12, 2016 – Finished Reading

message 1: by Sweden (new)

Sweden Reese Fabulous Michelle!

Michelle Sweden wrote: "Fabulous Michelle!"

☆.。.:*・°☆Love2Read♡HEAs☆.。.:*・°☆ {Anne} Fanta-sy-tastic review Michelle! It was that HOT huh? I better get on it then!

Michelle ☆.。.:*・°☆Love2Read♡HEAs☆.。.:*・°☆ {Anne} wrote: "Fanta-sy-tastic review Michelle! It was that HOT huh? I better get on it then!"

Ummmmm YES it was that HOT!!!!! Hahha

Rachel thank you <3

Michelle Rachel wrote: "thank you <3"

Of course, can't wait for part two!

message 7: by Jen (new)

Jen Terrific reviews so far, Michelle! ❤️

Michelle Jen wrote: "Terrific reviews so far, Michelle! ❤️"

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends) Great review Babe! :D

Michelle Eve wrote: "Great review Babe! :D"

message 11: by Mx3 (new) - added it

Mx3 Great review Michelle, so can not wait to read this, one of my favorite genres

Michelle Mx3 wrote: "Great review Michelle, so can not wait to read this, one of my favorite genres"

thank you so much!!!