Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)'s Reviews > Only For Your Touch

Only For Your Touch by Naima Simone

Only For Your Touch is short and hot with a tiny bit of suspense thrown in due to the mob association. Corrine Salvaggi has just been outed in the ruthless Bostonian press as being the Mob Princess after her father is arrested for being the head of the mob. But, she's not really a mob princess. In fact, she's a good girl who had thought she was living a clean life, following the expectations her parents had set for her. One hot night later, after meeting Sasha Merchant, one of the owners of Lick, an aphrodisiac club (aka a sex club), and she decides she's due some pleasure in her life, and Sasha is the one who is going to give her that pleasure.

I really like Corrine, she's strong and unafraid to seek out what she wants. I had a harder time connecting to Sasha, because he was so cold. But, given his background, his iciness is something I understand. Their connection burns pretty fiercely and naturally feelings developed on both their parts, even in such a short amount of time.

Only For Your Touch is steamy and well written. I wish it were a tad longer, so that their story and connection could have been fleshed out better. But, given the short structure, Naima is able to give a full story with 2 interesting leads who share a steamy connection. An epilogue would have been a nice touch, made the story more complete, but the story as stands is a good one.

I received an ARC through NetGalley for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Only For Your Touch.

Finished Reading
September 9, 2016 – Shelved
September 9, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Kat (new)

Kat Valentine Fabulous review Valeen!💖😉

Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog) Kat wrote: "Fabulous review Valeen!💖😉"

Thanks Kat! 💙