Lisa Kay's Reviews > Ceremony in Death

Ceremony in Death by J.D. Robb

★★★★★ This series just keeps getting better. Susan Ericksen is an excellent narrator and has developed the tone in the characters voices to perfection. She is so talented she can do Officer (Delia) Peabody with a cold, LOL! This one is about witches – both good and evil. And Captain (Ryan) Feeney and Homicide Detective Eve Dallas get into a doozey of a falling out. Can the relationship be mended? By the way, this one is Halloween Perfect, as they attend a Halloween Party in costume.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ceremony in Death.

Quotes Lisa Kay Liked

J.D. Robb
“For once, he slept first. She lay in the dark, listening to him breathe, stealing a little of his warmth as her own body cooled. Since he was asleep, she stroked his hair.

"I love you," she murmured. "I love you so much, I'm stupid about it."

With a sigh, she settled down, closed her eyes, and willed her mind to empty.
Beside her, Roarke smiled into the dark.

He never slept first.”
J.D. Robb, Ceremony in Death

09/24/2011
09/25/2011
65.0% "Man-oh-man! J. D. Robb just keeps hitting it out of the park with this In Death series. I am loving another one. I’ve said it b/f, but it is worth repeating: so well narrated by Susan Ericksen."

Christine (Cagnes) I love the narration of this series too! I crack up everything I hear Trina (the hairdresser)! :-)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish My daughter loves this series.

Lisa Kay Yes, Trina's voice and tone are a crack up, Christine! LOL! Yet she is a good singer. Funny.

Lisa Kay UniquelyMoi *~*Dhestiny*~* wrote: "My daughter loves this series."

Is she listening to it on audio, Dhes?

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish No, she's reading the books. It's the only series that she'll pay for out of her own pocket, because I refuse!

message 6: by Karla (new)

Karla I LOVE this series Lisa Kay! I'm on book 23, and I can't get enough. I started out reading, and now I'm listening and it's the way I'll continue. SE is amazing, and when I finally get to the end, I'll start all over again! Great review!

ilovebakedgoods (Teresa) I should listen to these on audio sometime. I love this series and would love to hear the characters come to life.

I'd forgotten there was a Halloween related book in this series. Fun!