Wendy's Reviews > Sophia

Sophia by D.B. Reynolds

Jun 09, 2011

bookshelves: pnr, kindle, favorites

Another winner! This is just a fantastic series, but this by far is my fave! It has heaps of action, hot loving and the storyline...brilliant! If you have to pick up a series, this is a must.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sophia.

June 9, 2011 – Shelved
September 9, 2012 – Shelved as: pnr
September 9, 2012 – Shelved as: kindle
September 9, 2012 –
22.0% "Loving Cyn and Raphael time!\n \n 0b11b36697086e4d695020dd52bd91c2_we-1"
September 9, 2012 –
28.0% "Colin you poor bugger, having to face Raphael all on your lonesome."
September 9, 2012 –
35.0% "And the plot is heating up. Awesome!"
September 10, 2012 –
68.0% "YES, so good!"
September 10, 2012 –
77.0% "Holy heck! I need an imaginary cigarette after that hot smexin! Colin you certainly know how to treat a lady! Growl!"
Started Reading
September 12, 2012 – Shelved as: favorites
September 12, 2012 – Finished Reading

message 1: by Dee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dee OH wow book 4, I just finished book one and loved it.

Wendy Oh this is very good, Donna!

Kristen One of these days (more likely years with what my TBR pile looks like) I hope to read this series. Nicely said, Wendy darling.

Wendy BamaGal wrote: "If she just had a bigger publisher and pre-order capability; this series would be in the big leagues and supremely popular with the masses. As it is, only the faithful few even know about it...."

I can't believe, she's not well known enough. It's such a shame, because these books just get better and better!

Wendy Kristen wrote: "One of these days (more likely years with what my TBR pile looks like) I hope to read this series. Nicely said, Wendy darling."

LOL, thanks Kristen! :)

message 6: by Bea (new) - rated it 4 stars

Bea My fav (tied with BDB) vampire series.

Wendy Bea wrote: "My fav (tied with BDB) vampire series."

Yes, it's a good one Bea!

Mariann {at} Belle's Book Bag Absolutely love love love this series!!! Cannot get enough!!!

Wendy Mariann wrote: "Absolutely love love love this series!!! Cannot get enough!!!"

They're very addictive Mariann! Duncan's book is next, yahooooo!

Wendy BamaGal wrote: "I just wish a big publisher would buy her contract from ImaJinn...anybody but Penguin, that is..."

That would be great, Naysa!

message 11: by Karla (last edited Sep 12, 2012 07:57PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Karla Woohoo!! Wasn't it great??? I loved this one too. So much going on, and so many hotties! I loved Cyn and Colin's relationship and how it ruffled Raphael's feathers, or rather fangs!

Duncan, oh my Duncan...you are going to love his book!! Great job Wendy!

message 12: by Bea (new) - rated it 4 stars

Bea Duncan is my fav.... Mmmmmmm

Mariann {at} Belle's Book Bag OMG...LOVE LOVE LOVE Duncan. :)

Wendy Karla wrote: "Woohoo!! Wasn't it great??? I loved this one two. So much going on, and so many hotties! I loved Cyn and Colin's relationship and how it ruffled Raphael's feathers, or rather fangs!

Duncan, oh my..."

Totally loved it Karla! Lots of action and loving the fact the Raphael got a little jealous there too, lol!

Thanks dear, yes looking forward to Duncan's book. You know what they say, it's the quiet ones, that you have to watch out for. *snickers*

Wendy Bea wrote: "Duncan is my fav.... Mmmmmmm"

Can't wait to read his story Bea!

message 16: by Bea (new) - rated it 4 stars

Bea Wendy wrote: "Bea wrote: "Duncan is my fav.... Mmmmmmm"

Can't wait to read his story Bea!"

Wendy Mariann wrote: "OMG...LOVE LOVE LOVE Duncan. :)"

I love him too Mariann! I like the quiet heroes. :)

Wendy Bea wrote: "Wendy wrote: "Bea wrote: "Duncan is my fav.... Mmmmmmm"

Can't wait to read his story Bea!"

He and chickie poo are southern, and it was great how the author got the mannerisms correct."

Interesting, sounds good!