Courtney's Reviews > Olivia Decoded

Olivia Decoded by Vivi Barnes

bookshelves: arc

3.5 Stars

Olivia Decoded takes place about 8 months after Olivia Twisted ended. And yes, you should read Olivia Twisted before reading this to get a good background on all the characters and what happened to get them to this point.

This book isn't so much about the hacking and computer stuff as the first book. It's more about the mystery behind Liv's stalker and how it all ties her and Z/Jack together. Yes, there is talks about hacking going on, but it's not the focus of the book.

I enjoyed how Vivi played everything out. I was truly surprised by the twist of events and hwo things went down. I honestly didn't see that coming. However, my biggest gripe is the time frame in which things happen. For instance, on a particular day there visiting a school that is letting out and then what should be hours later, a text is received stating they'll be at school by 3. See -things just not working out in the timeline for me. But that's my only gripe and for some I know that will irk a lot more than it did me.

Overall, the story was very interesting and flowed well (aside from the timeline issues). I was kept interested in the story and definitely needed to know who was behind everything.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Olivia Decoded.

September 6, 2016 – Shelved