Redfox5's Reviews > Katie v. Peter: The Inside Story of Their Divorce

Katie v. Peter by Emily Herbert

Jun 08, 2011

bookshelves: england, non-fiction, true-life
Read from June 08 to 10, 2011

Since this book has been written alot has happened. Katie and Alex got married and then divorced. She is seeing someone else now. Pete was seeing someone but not sure if he still is or not. Don't really follow stories about Pete. I should have read this after I brought it really. You will not like this book if you have no intrest in Kate or Pete but if that was the case, why would you have picked it up in the first place? I take back what I said about this book being anti Katie because it's not. It all seems very even. Emily doesn't take a side. However in one episode of Katies show, she notices this book for sale and buys it. Shes says she has no idea who Emily is or how she now all this. So who knows how relable the sources are. I enjoyed reading this book, had no idea about Alex being on tv before and now after reading this book I think he must have been using Kate to get in the limelight. I still don't like Pete. I will say that he is a good dad to those kids tho. And as for Katie...well I've become a bit bored of her recently. But still like her and will buy all her books that come out in the furture.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Katie v. Peter.