Page Turner Soap Co Book Reviews's Reviews > Author Anonymous

Author Anonymous by E.K. Blair

bookshelves: 5-plus-stars, contemporary-romance, erotic-romance, reviewed

Review Submitted By: Tina for Alpha Book Review
(Our own eBook copy.)

WoW! I'd give this 10 stars if I could! E.K. Blair just sucked me in from the beginning I was the voyeur in this twisted true-life story of a romance author. Or is it? That's the beauty of this story. It's human nature to see a train-wreck unfold in someone else's life. She takes us through so many emotions, but pity and love seem to go hand-in-hand throughout this book, all the while I kept thinking of karma, and what a bitch she was going to be to some people.

I started reading it because of the hype surrounding this book, and am so happy that I did. Having gone to several book signings as a fan, a volunteer, and a blogger, this has opened my eyes just a bit more into the author world. I never thought about being in line while the authors parade through trying to get to their tables and how their nerves are on edge or their anxiety is high. We all witness authors, model, and bloggers behaving badly on social media, but to get the scoop on some inside things was an eye-opener. So, I thank you for that, E.K.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Author Anonymous.

September 1, 2016 – Started Reading