James's Reviews > The Imagination of God: Art, Creativity and Truth in the Bible

The Imagination of God by Brian Godawa

Author Brian Godawa really can't help but outdo himself, especially with his newest book The Imagination of GOD: Art, Creativity, and Truth in the Bible. In this book, Godawa explains in-depth how art & creativity are not found in Scripture but also used very, very often to communicate truth that the audience can absorb more easily.
Also explained in detail is how even Jesus Christ understood the power of art & creativity and even used them in his many parables, in order to convey the Gospel message to his listeners that they could grasp better. Learn how art is used in the Bible and in what ways in order to capture the audience's imagination with stimulating visual imagery, word-pictures, and more. Being an artist myself, I am familiar with the imagery used in the Scripture that communicates the message to the viewer. I can definitely recommend this book to fellow artists, curious readers, and anime fans too (with very good reason).

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Imagination of God.

Started Reading