Kate's Reviews > Dragon Bound

Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison

bookshelves: paranormal-romance, dragons, urban-fantasy, magic, shifters, fae, hero-to-die-for

I'm so glad I read this book. I'm always nervous reading a book that has been recommended so highly - I often feel as if my expectations are going to be to high for the book to compete with but I LOVED this book.

I loved Dragos from the start. I found him an interesting mix of his ancient past and his ability to use everything he can to his advantage and completely assimilate in the present world. I found Pia to be a worthy match for him.

I loved the pace of their story - yes it's a bit of a whirlwind but I found myself not noticing/not caring that all the events in the novel occur within a two week period.

One thing that confused me was the inclusion of Quentin. It felt like his role was going to be bigger than it ended up being. I can't help but guess that was just laying groundwork for future story revolving around him.

I've already ordered the next book in the series - despite it being about Tricks who spoke a bit too much like a Valley Girl at times for me to warm to her. I'm excited.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dragon Bound.

June 7, 2011 – Shelved