Char (1RadReader59)'s Reviews > Something About a Cowboy

Something About a Cowboy by Sarah M. Anderson

I have to say this was a fun book to read. The author’s characters were engaging and funny. I so could see myself put in their situation if left either a widow or divorcee.
What got me was the way the author took what could be such touchy subjects and made them first off real, then funny, and ever so heartwarming. Yet, sexually charged too.
You see Mack Tucker lost his wife sex years ago to breast cancer after almost two years of battling it. Although he promised her he would start living again he just couldn’t because he still thought of himself as married. That was about to all change because the youngest of the 3 grown men now that he and his wife raised, Tommy, signed him up on a dating site. He had no clue how hot his sex life was about to become.
Not only had he signed him up the 3 boys had been screening the first batch and talking to them. As if they wer their dad no less. But when he caught sight of one of the photos and bios he said okay. That photo belonged to Karen Thompson he agreed to meet with her. There was a connection there. Something about her spoke to him. He hadn’t dated since he was 15 now he’s 46 what the hell was he doing was his first thought I am sure.
Which surprised even him since he would travel 3 hours to go to dinner with her. They met at a hotel and she was more beautiful than even her photo could show. Her personality was warm and outgoing. She put him at high alert only because he didn’t talk in general but after a while she put him at ease, as he did her. He could tell she was fearless and daring too. Her red dress didn’t own her she owned it. They just clicked. They even talked about their ended relationships hers due to divorce and his to the death of his wife to cancer.
After dinner they go for a tour of the hotel then…You will have to read and see this erotica through to the end. You won’t be sorry or regret it. I give this 5 stars. Provided by Net Galley. Follow us at: www.1rad-readerreviews.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Something About a Cowboy.

Started Reading