Ellie's Reviews > Four Letter Word

Four Letter Word by J.  Daniels

30207434

bookshelves: j-daniels

Final Score - 5 My Heart Was A Bit Damaged, But Now Its Healed Stars!

Wow! Let me repeat that - WOW! My mind has been blown away by this story.

Brian's backstory had me in tears! Literally sobbing in a corner wondering myself how it could have happened and how it all went so wrong!

Sydney's backstory just made me angry! At her mother, her husband, and at times, Sydney herself.

When these two get together, it's not only is it explosive and combustible. These two are fireworks on the 4th of July and the Great Chicago fire all rolled into one.

But like all things, fireworks end and fires burn out - in this case abruptly. Secrets have a way of destroying all good things. And it's Brian's secret that threatens to destroy all the love, trust, and future that Syd has envisioned for their life together. Can forgiveness be given? Has redemption been awarded? Can trust be built again?

You'll have to read this to have those answers but I will tell to sit back and enjoy the ride - it's quite the rollacoaster!

This book is awesome and entertaining. So much so I could put it down and when I did so, it was quite reluctantly. Hang on tight and enjoy the ride *thumbs up*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Four Letter Word.

September 1, 2016 – Shelved