Aishah's Reviews > Bella Vol. 5

Bella Vol. 5 by Kimberly Soto

liked it
bookshelves: request-for-honest-review-from-auth, romance, crime-mafia-la-famiglia

Request for Honest Review by Author

I stood next to him, watching their smiling faces as they bullshit about how they knew he'd wake up. They all doubted that he'd make it. But now they claimed the opposite, and this infuriated me.

The fifth one had someone coming back from the dead and shocking Bella out of her senses. The stakes are higher now. There are 80 pages here but I doubt I can review much without giving the plot away. The shifts in Bella's character is somewhat daunting she gives the power back to Jax and is content just to sit around that boggles me. Jax on the other hand is still recuperating in health and working hard on improving his stand in Bella's life.

I hope that the author puts serious consideration in improving the grammar aspect of the novella as it is just getting kind of inconvenient to read but still she has a good plot and has her own style but there is still a long way to go for the author. The pace is steady and the plot is also good, maybe some more work on the story line in order to further engage me in reading the book. Let's see what happens in the next volumes. Enjoy!!!

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bella Vol. 5.

August 27, 2016 – Started Reading