Desirae (Dee)'s Reviews > Mystery Man

Mystery Man by Kristen Ashley

Aug 30, 2016

bookshelves: audioreview
Read 2 times. Last read August 30, 2016.

This was my first go around with Hawke, our big MM. I started with Motorcycle Man, because hello.. Tack. But now I know the background with Gwen and Tack .. and Hawk. And now I'm sitting here thinking... WHAT THE HELL ELSE HAVE I MISSED OUT ON?!?!

Gwen and Hawk. Hawk and Gwen. Now first.. let me start with this.. Yes, I did find it completely odd that a year and a half passed and she didn't even know his name. Alpha or not. Sex God or not. I found it weird. I think it quite possibly was the one thing i didn't like about the book. I didn't understand it. I don't care what he can do to you in the dark of the night, you didn't know his freaking name. It's weird. Now, with that being said, let's carry on to our regularly scheduled review...

Gwen and Hawk. Gwen and Mitch. Gwen and Tack. . who's it going to be? Who's the lucky man. I mean they were hot as all get out and coming at her from all angles. So many to choose from and she was completely oblivious to it the whole time. Which Hawk even points out to her.. more than once. But, it can be said that it's because she only had eyes for him. Just as apparently he only had eyes for her.

I will say this . Kristen Ashley knows how to freaking write alpha males. And not just an alpha male either. She knows how to write steam, and angst, and drama, and craziness, and intense connections and tie this all up in one beautiful little bow called a novel. It's enthralling. It's addicting. It's captivating. It's ... LIKE A DRUG. It's perfection. No one does Alpha love stories like KA.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mystery Man.

Started Reading
Started Reading (Paperback Edition)
August 30, 2016 – Shelved
August 30, 2016 – Shelved as: audioreview
August 30, 2016 – Shelved (Paperback Edition)
August 30, 2016 – Shelved as: audioreview (Paperback Edition)
August 30, 2016 – Finished Reading
August 30, 2016 – Finished Reading (Paperback Edition)