Camille's Reviews > The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World: Over 600 Secrets of the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom

The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World by Susan Veness

F 50x66
Jun 06, 2011

bookshelves: nonfiction, travel, disney, entertainment, 4-stars

The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World by Susan Veness

I received a copy of this book through BookSneeze. I am under no obligation to write a positive review, just an honest one.

If you know much about me, you know I'm a Disneyland fanatic!!! I love going to Disneyland (yes Disneyland, the one in California) as it close to my mom's home and my best friend, Brian, takes me all the time! In fact, I was just there for my birthday on October 23rd!!

This book is a great history of the Disney empire!

I have to admit I knew quite a few of the Disney secrets already, as my best friend, Brian, and I read up on these kinds of things constantly. But, there were some new secrets in here that I didn't know! While this book is about Walt Disney World and not Disneyland, there are some things that carry over between the two places.

But, since I am so much more familiar with Disneyland, it was so interesting to compare the differences between Disney World and Disneyland! Now, I'm itching to take a trip to Florida to experience Disney World! It's been so long since I've been there!! So, this book will be a great guide for whenever I can make it to Florida next.

Also, it is likely my next Disney trip (other than Disneyland) will be to EuroDisney, so it will be fascinating to see what carries over from Disneyland and Disney World to EuroDisney!

If you are a Disney fanatic, or just know one, this book is for you (or them!)

4 out of 5 stars!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World.

June 6, 2011 – Started Reading