The Book Junkie Reads . . .'s Reviews > The Bachelor's Promise

The Bachelor's Promise by Naima Simone

"He'll never trust the daughter of his enemy." So he thought. He never had his resolved tested this way before and with something that he wanted very much. I had fun with this one. More than the other two books in this series. The whole family drama, second chance, never again, deathbed promise all makes for an intense read with two characters that just could not figure out if what they was doing was what they wanted.

Noelle came across as a bit of pain. She had to work hard to get my vote. Aiden had me from the opening pages. I'm just not sure about Noelle almost 50% of the read. Things them began to come together for me with her. Aiden had a lot that he needed to overcome. He did not want to feel the way he was for Noelle but the heart has a way of wanting what it wants.

Betrayal, lies, family, trust all melds into a should I. . . shouldn't I. The back and forth POV makes for a more involving read that allows for glimpses into more of both Aiden and Noelle. There are depths not exchanged but viewed thought their eyes only. Rich and engaging. Bachelor Auction, #3 has become my favorite of the three thus far. I look forward to what else and who else become the next bachelor up on the block.
**This ARC was provided via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.**

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Bachelor's Promise.

August 27, 2016 – Started Reading