May's Reviews > Pretty Little Devils

Pretty Little Devils by Nancy Holder

Jun 06, 2011

bookshelves: ya-mystery
Read in January, 2011

Pretty Little Devils was like Mean Girls meets Scream 4.I had just so much fun reading this book.The characters were the stereotypical high school popular kids but that just made this book awesomer.I loved that this book started as a fluffy read but soon became sinister and spooky.I was soon caught up in a guessing game for the killer and I could not put the book down.I must give a warning that DO NOT READ THE LAST PAGE you shall spoil the entire read.The thing that made the book creepier was the personal blog entries of the killer.The book also pays homage to a lot of the horror movies so all the fans of The Ring, Scream etc should totally read this.The main character is not that lovable but the suspense and mystery is what makes this book an absoflippentutely must read.

Similar Books
Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
The Liar Society by Lisa and Laura Roecker
A Touch Novel Series by Laurie Faria Stolarz

For everyone wanting to read the typical Gossip Girl-ish girly chick-lit but with Suspense this is the Book. :D

Just get a plateful of Macarons and some Icy drinks and settle in cozy with this book.After all we need some suspense to keep us busy till the next episode of PLL!

Visit my book blog to read more reviews
Xx

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pretty Little Devils.