Margaret Chind's Reviews > S Is for Snowman: God's Wintertime Alphabet

S Is for Snowman by Kathy-jo Wargin

Jun 06, 2011

bookshelves: children-s, arc-galley, zondervan, ages-3-to-8, _a-to-z, favorites, preschool, season-winter
Recommended to Margaret by: Candice Frederick
Read from June 04, 2011 to February 05, 2016 — I own a copy

Originally posted on Creative Madness Mama.

*This post has been updated on February 4, 2016, with my new format
with the Ultimate Book Blogger Plugin.*

S is for Snowman is the perfect winter weather read for preschool or K-2 students! #childrensbook #winter @Zonderkidz
Read on June 04, 2011 — I own a copy

I love P Is for Pumpkin: God's Harvest Alphabet and F Is for Fireflies: God's Summertime Alphabet was quite fun. Reading today S is for Snowman (June 4th) while it is triple digits in temperature gives me much to look forward to! This book is cozy and a great snuggly read helping to learn letters and vocabulary too. It is a great one and I always look forward to more from Kathy-Jo.

My Other Reviews:

F is for Fireflies

P is for Pumpkin

When Kathy-jo Wargin was a young girl, each night after dinner, her mother let her choose between washing the dishes or writing a poem. Before long, she decided that if she grew up to be a writer, she wouldn't have to do any dishes. She has since learned that even though she has published more than twenty award-winning books for children, she still has to wash the dishes. Kathy-jo lives in Minnesota with her husband and her son. Go to her website www.kathy-jowargin.com
Author Website:

As a child, Richard Johnson was always happiest with a pencil and a scrap of paper to scribble on. He decided to pursue his passion for art and went on to study illustration at Loughborough University of Art and Design. Some of the books he has worked on include Aesop’s Fables, If Elephants Wore Trousers, Around the World in Eighty Tales, The Peter Pan Jigsaw Book, and his own story, My Grandpa’s Amazing Inventions. Richard currently lives in Lincolnshire, England.
This review was originally posted on Creative Madness Mama.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read S Is for Snowman.

02/04/2016 marked as: read

Margaret Chind Read today to start the season. I think the K5 could really read this alone.