may ❀'s Reviews > A Little Something Different

A Little Something Different by Sandy   Hall

liked it
bookshelves: 200-pgs, binged, contemporary, decent, look-at-that-beauty, super-cute, standalones

A Little Something Different is, ‘a little something different.’

Okay, wow that was bad, I should probably keep my day job.

So, told from fourteen different perspectives ((except the main characters)), A Little Something Different is a hella cute love story.

description

Basically, there are these two super cute human beings (Gabe and Lea) and EVERYONE in the world ships them but theyre SO FRICKEN DENSE they are completely oblivious to it.

So the whole premise of the plot just revolves around that and YES, it can be very tedious because it’s kind of circular in that: they show up in a place, they smile shyly at each other, and they both exit and nothing happens and you’re kind on the verge of ripping your hair out of your head after reading that for 200+ pages.

But don’t worry, while you embark on this story, there’s lot of humor to keep you occupied. And great perspectives. Including a bench ((yes a bench)) and a squirrel and the sweet old waitress and a snarky barista and many, many more.

It’s super easy to read, which is always a plus ((like I binged it easily in one afternoon)).

ALSO, im in LOVE with the cover, like that beveled imprint of cuteness, I LOVEEEEEEE.

So, it’s cute, but it’s not EXCEPTIONAL but it’s interesting and kinda really funny and sweet.

“Sometimes it’s better to say something stupid than nothing at all.”

3.5 stars!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Little Something Different.

August 28, 2016 – Shelved
May 3, 2017 – Started Reading
May 3, 2017 –
page 67
24.63% "this book has the perspective of a bench and a squirrel, this is the kind of representation i want to see in ya"
May 3, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

Samantha (WLABB) I find Hall's books quite adorable. She's pretty hilarious in real life too.

may ❀ Sam wrote: "I find Hall's books quite adorable. She's pretty hilarious in real life too."

She seems like an adorable human being. Definitely gonna check her other stuff out! :D

prag ♻ HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA "i should keep my day job"

may ❀ wipes tears :') who knew i was capable of being funny :')